Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Wedding Picture 1985



Who are these children? Was I ever really this young? DH and I celebrated 24 years yesterday! Where has the time gone? Seems like only yesterday that we were celebrating our wedding! It was a wonderful day, and it has been a wonderful married life! I am so blessed to have this man in my life. We don't make too big of a deal out of our anniversary, we try and celebrate every day, but we did go out for dinner last night. Monday is not the best day for big plans!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my that is a 80's wedding pic if I ever saw one! So rad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Your kids are clones of you...
    You look so cute and young!
    Grey and rose, love it. In fact, we had it for our wedding too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly Anne, let me be the first to say this is going to be the world's greatest blog. So, which Walton do you want to be Liv, Erin, Mary Ellen, Elizabeth, grandma, Ben? I can't wait to see all of the fun posts you will make. I believe in you!!
    Love,
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly,
    I was searching for your pantry post (sorry, I can't find it), and I came across this one instead - I CAN NOT believe how much your husband looks like mine in this photo - same hair cut, same mustache. It must have been in style at the time (we married in May 1984). I would have picked a Princess Di dress like yours but I ended up wearing my mother's dress instead. This was so fun to see!

    ReplyDelete