Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Almost Done

Last day of school today. Tyler actually let me take his picture! Maybe that was because his friend Brandon was there!Hard to believe my baby is a ...SENIOR!!!


God should give you boys first. That way you don't know what you're missing!!! I think I have about 4 pictures of Tyler from this school year. Never wants to take a camera with him. No documentation, nothing for me to weep over!!! Girls, on the other hand, are all about the memories!! Knowing what I'm missing isn't fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Let's hope for a very mild case of senoritis...
    I'm scared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. Three girls, all but one loved to pose. Now my grandsons must be to young to know they do not like their picture taken yet because they are all hams. Handsome man you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear he's still getting cuter!! Senior year is a struggle - so close - and yet - so far! Hang in there momma! I think we need to have weekly catch ups - that was fun!

    ReplyDelete