Friday, January 22, 2010

Technically Challanged

After almost 3 hours, the play list has been changed!!!!! It took me forever!!!! Last time it was so easy, but not so today my friends! (those of you who are still listening that is!!!)

I have such a hard time choosing songs. I really wanted some winter/love songs. After all, Valentine's day is just around the corner! But then I start listening to all kinds of music, writing out play lists and just when I think I have it set, playlist.com doesn't have a certain song! As I start looking for new songs, I find one's that I don't have on itunes and I have to start all over again!!! I haven't listened to it all the way through, but I hope it's good? Okay? Better than Christmas?!!!

Off to get something done...that's so I can say I did something constructive when Hubby asks what I did all day!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I have tried twice to set up a list and then cannot get it to my blog. One day I'll have music but not today. I'll just come listen to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you , my child. I can't wait to quilt and listen to your exquisitely crafted playlist. Will you be home tomorrow? I have some funny stories for you and fabric.
    Thanks for the visit today...we were all enriched and better people for it.
    oxxooo
    lb

    ReplyDelete